A Shared Stage Productions, a program of Vista Life Innovations, will be presenting Sister Act featuring an all abilities cast made-up of Vista members and members of the shoreline community. Vista’s mission is to provide services and resources to assist individuals with disabilities in achieving personal success.
The lighting designer will be responsible for the following:
- Attend rehearsals as needed from mid-February 2019 through mid-May 2019 on Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.
- Lighting Designer of a musical theater production including, but not limited to, setting lighting design and cues during the weeks prior and the week of the production.
- Support the move-in on or around Sunday, May 12, 2019.
- Support the move-out on or around Sunday, May 19, 2019.
- Participate throughout the duration of Tech week May 13-May 16, 2019.
- Serve as Lighting Designer for the Sister Act production during performances happening on May 17, 18, and 19, 2019.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, there may be others as needed.
- This is a contractor opportunity for the duration of February 15-May 20, 2019.
For more information, please contact Jess Lillge at (860) 399-8080 ext. 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.