THROWN STONE IS NOW ACCEPTING PERFORMER SUBMISSIONS FOR THE SUBURBS
Submit today: https://thrownst.one/casting-form
The project will be cast in two phases: A developmental WORKSHOP, to take place July 12-14, and the PRODUCTION, to perform August 26-September 19. The plays are currently in development, and we are seeking general submissions for the workshop only at this time.
He has a revolutionary new vision of antiquity, but back in his hometown, can he ever truly be seen?
Untitled by Catherine Yu to be staged at Keeler Tavern Museum and History Center
There’s a new girl on the catering crew, and on the night of a fancy engagement party, she and the other caterers must face the roles they have to play at work, and in real life.
Untitled by Tony Meneses to be staged at The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum
Someone has pitched a tent in the front lawn of the West Lane Inn, to the consternation of a neighbor. But there’s a lot more at stake. Pharel’s play examines a quest to honor the rich black history of Ridgefield.
Untitled by Phanesia Pharel to be staged at West Lane Inn
- Terrence/Ned 20s-50s, male, black
- Minnie/Betsey 20s-40s, female, black
- Federico/Derek 20s-40s, male, east asian
- Garcia/Passenger 20s-30s, nonbinary/queer or queer female, black latinx
- Josephine 20s-30s, female, white
- Clarisse/Paige/Linda/Joanna 30s-40s, female, white
- Bob/Marem 40s-50s, male, white
- Musician/Shannon/Passenger 20s-30s, male queer, black
CASTING NOW: WORKSHOP
- Workshop Dates: July 12-14, 2021
- AEA Agreement: Follows Actor’s Equity Staged Reading Code (riders will apply)
- Compensation: $150