Are you looking for a new monologue, new acting techniques, or simply to begin acting training?
Mariah Sage, Quinnipiac University Theatre Professor and Founder of New Haven’s Present & Perform, teaches this one-afternoon monologue class for adults. Whether you are new to scripted acting or have been practicing your craft for years, this course will be challenging and fun.
What you’ll get out of this 1-Day Monologue Workshop:
- You will be cast in a new monologue from a published play, which will be a great fit for you
- You’ll learn why this is excellent audition material for you and how to find more for yourself
- As a group you’ll discover new techniques for monologue work to make your work more active and more connected
- You will take away strategies that you can apply to your acting and public speaking
- You will enjoy a Fun, Creative Afternoon Workout!
Classroom Location: Whitneyville Commons, 1247 Whitney Ave, Hamden, CT
Saturday February 23 from 3-5 pm
$60 for the two-hour class and new monologue to take home
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
Adults 18 and over are welcome.
Questions or to enroll contact Mariah: Mariah@presentandperform.com
Mariah Sage, AEA actor and founder of Present & Perform, teaches this course. She earned her BFA in drama at NYU/Tisch and her MFA in acting at Brown University/Trinity Rep where she was a Stephen Sondheim Fellow. She has performed with theatres across the nation and in Europe including: Yale Rep, Ivoryton Playhouse, The Trinity Rep, The Public Theater, The Cleveland Play House, and The Apollo (Germany). Mariah served as Director of the Theatre Program at Fairfield University, visiting assistant professor of theatre at Trinity College, and is currently on the theatre faculty at Quinnipiac University.