Shared Stage Productions Presents: Grease
Musical Director Position Available
We are searching for an energetic and detail-oriented musical director to join our Production team. The music director’s responsibilities include running and planning rehearsals, and during performances, the Musical Director will run the Stage Tracks in the pit. The musical director needs to be able to work with other production staff members and work with the director’s vision.
We are looking for some who can work with a range of abilities. This includes individuals with and without disabilities—taking time to understand the skills, strengths, and weaknesses of the cast and vocalist in your charge.
All Necessary Rehearsals – Starting the week of 2/13 – Madison, CT
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays (6:00pm – 8:30pm)
- Some Sundays (5:00pm – 7:30pm)
Monthly Production Meetings
- Sundays (4:00pm – 5:00pm)
- 5/8/23 – 5/11/23 (5:00pm – 10:00pm)
Performances (4 Performances) at the Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center
- 5/12/23 – 5/14/23
Musical Director Requirements:
- Degree relating to the field of Musical Director and/or experience/knowledge of music techniques, theory, and performance.
- Great organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to give clear instructions and make decisions under pressure.
A stipend will be paid as compensation for this position.
For more information or to apply please send a resume by 1/30/23 to Brittany Czajkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860)399-8080 ext. 269.