Mariah Sage, Quinnipiac University Theatre Professor and Founder of Present & Perform, teaches this one-afternoon monologue class for adults. Whether you are new to scripted acting or have been practicing your craft for years, this course will be challenging and fun.
What you’ll get out of this 1-Day Monologue Workshop:
- You will be cast in a new monologue from a published play, which will be a great fit for you.
- This monologue will be excellent audition material.
- As a group you will learn new approaches to monologue work.
- You will take away techniques that you can apply to your acting work as well as audition-like situations going forward.
- A Fun, Creative Afternoon Workout!
Classroom Location: 50 Elm Street, New Haven, Second Floor
Sunday August 6, 2017 from 2:00-4:00 pm
$50 for the two-hour class and new monologue
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
Adults 18 and over are welcome.
Questions or to enroll contact Mariah: Mariah@presentandperform.com
Mariah Sage, AEA actor and founder of Present & Perform, teaches this course. She earned her BFA in drama at NYU/Tisch and her MFA in acting at Brown University/Trinity Rep where she was a Stephen Sondheim Fellow. She has performed with theatres across the nation and in Europe including: The Trinity Rep, The Public Theater, The Cleveland Play House, and The Apollo (Germany). Mariah served as Director of the Theatre Program at Fairfield University, visiting assistant professor of theatre at Trinity College, and is currently on the theatre faculty at Quinnipiac University.