Are you looking for a new monologue, new acting techniques, or simply to begin acting training? Mariah Sage, Quinnipiac University Theatre Professor and Founder of New Haven’s Present & Perform, teaches this one-afternoon monologue class for adults. Whether you are new to scripted acting or have been practicing your craft for years, this course will be challenging and fun. What you’ll get out of this 1-Day Monologue Workshop:
- You will be cast in a new monologue from a published play, which will be a great fit for you
- You’ll learn why this is excellent audition material for you and how to find more for yourself
- As a group you’ll discover new techniques for monologue work to make your work more active and more connected
- You will take away strategies that you can apply to your acting and public speaking
- You will enjoy a Fun, Creative Afternoon Workout!