The Western Massachusetts Callboard, a sister site to The Connecticut Callboard, (which has been serving the Theatre Community of Connecticut since 1998), is now your place to find auditions, shows, arts education and all things theatre in your area! Looking for auditions, performances or classes to attend? Check out our postings for the latest, most up-to-date listings. Looking for a job or gig? You can find those here, along with classified ads for things like lighting or stage equipment, props or whatever else you might need to put on a show. Take a look at our Theatre News Page while you’re at it, to get the latest information from theatres across the state.
The best part… it’s all free!
Every service offered on this website is absolutely, 100% free. You are at the heart of The Western Massachusetts Callboard, you are what makes this thing tick. You need not be a registered user, but registering gives you ways to take part in the community as well.
With your free membership, you can…
- List your own auditions, performances and educational opportunities, as well as create job listings and classified ads.
- Increase exposure to your events by listing them here and then sharing them to your Facebook page or other social sites such as Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn and various others.
- Include yourself in our Directory of Theatrical Professionals.
- Add your own Press Releases or Theatre News to share with the community and the world; a great way to promote events or celebrate the people and places that make our theatrical community so strong and vibrant.
- Make your own, free theatrical blog, which is a great way to put up your theatrical resume or promote your theatre group or venue.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to send feedback on how much you love the Connecticut Callboard or which improvements you would like to see.
The Western Massachusetts Callboard is owned and operated by:
Sean Alan Morris183 North Chapel Street
Torrington, CT 06790 (860) 294-9042