The Mandell JCC Theater Camp is seeking a part-time director/choreographer for its 2018 production of “Mary Poppins Jr.”
- Staging and choreographing the show
- Teaching blocking and choreography to campers, grades 3-9
- Interacting and coordinating with tech staff
- Casting the show
- Performing general staff duties such as meal/snack and swim supervision
- Epi-pen and first-aid certification
Dates: June 25-July 20, performances July 18 and 19 at 7pm. The director/choreographer will be needed from 9am to 2pm M-F, with the necessary extra time to work on the technical elements of the production.
We are seeking someone over the age of 21, with experience working with children and with theater. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.