Kaleidoscope Art & Entertainment is hiring for character actors in all of CT, MA, and RI! Positions pay a high hourly rate and travel–get paid to be the life of a party!
No experience is required since we train for everything. Just make sure you meet the requirements and want to learn some new fun skills.
Now Hiring for August and Sept, 2017:
- PRINCESSES – We’ll train you on character parties with face painting and balloon twisting.
- CIRCUS PERFORMERS – We’ll train you on stilt walking, juggling, and balloon twisting
- We’ll train you!
- Gigs are typically 1.5-2.5hrs long and you get about one gig a weekend
- You’ll get your schedule a week in advanced
- You head on over to the event, make everyone smile, and have a great time
- Work part time on weekends with flexibility
- Training takes generally about 22hrs, spread over a few weekends, before you start working
- PRINCESSES – Any acting, singing, or childcare experience professionally or for fun. Must be able to submit head shots (selfies ok) and 2 vocal samples. Princesses of any race, ethnicity, and skin-tone would be a great edition to our team, but dress sizes 0-12 preferred.
- CIRCUS PERFORMERS – Must love kids, be entertaining, and love working with the public. Childcare or retail experience is a plus, since you must be outgoing.
- This is a great job for high school or college students, moms, or anyone looking for PT weekend work. No degree required.
- MUST have own car and valid driver’s license
- MUST be fun, out going, and professional
- MUST be comfortable working by yourself, have good self-management skills, and full weekend availability
- MUST be able to pass a background check against any child abuse charges
AUDITIONS + INTERVIEWS
Auditions and interviews will take place the end of August in CT, MA, and RI. (We’ll have 10 dates for you to choose from.)
ACTORS – Please submit any vocal samples, headshots, or additional materials ahead of time (not required, but helpful)
CIRCUS PERFORMERS – Just tell us why you think you’d love to learn!
It’s just a normal interview – we interview in coffee shops since they’re nice and public.
Email MarissaBlaszko[at]GMail with a resume, any head shots / portfolio work, references, or anything else you’d like to send over!
For prior planning, trainings will take place in both our Hartford, CT and Worcester, MA offices (you can pick whichever is closer to you to train at), BUT entertained would be working close to home. (The average commute is 30-45min away from home, with travel pay.)
Training takes about 22 hours and is unpaid (27hrs for princesses) but after that you’ll be making better money than any other part time job in existence. Training is spread out over several weekends in both Hartford or Worcester to choose from.