My name is Rob Tromp, and as of 6/13/15 I am replacing Sean Alan Morris, who had run the Connecticut Callboard since 1998. Many thanks for his efforts! It’s still one person show – I can’t afford to pay any staff, so I cannot guarantee that I’ll be always available to return your emails, tweets or calls immediately, but I do always return calls if you leave a message. You can contact me in any one (or all!) of these various ways…
- Click the “Support” Tab to the left – This is the best way.
- By email, firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the second best way
- Send me a Tweet @ctcallboard – also a very good way (be sure to follow too!)
- Call (or better, text) my cell (614) 462-0572- I am rarely able to answer during business hours, but please leave a message.
- If you just want to thank me for taking over, please visit my Backstage page to view and (hopefully!) like some of the links to my work. https://www.backstage.com/RobTromp/
Note: As of 10/1/2016, I have a wonderful volunteer to help with the callboard support. His name is Gene Nichols (email@example.com), and although he is just coming up to speed, I think he’ll be able to provide more timely support than I have been able to. Please take the time to thank him for stepping up to help keep this site running!