SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2018
Central Connecticut State University (CCSU)
1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06053
Nicolaus Copernicus Hall, 2nd Floor
SPECIAL LOW PRICE 139!
“Bring a Friend” & “Returning Student” Discounts Available!
Visit: https://actingforthecameraworkshop.weebly.com/ to register!
DESCRIPTION: This hands-on 3.5 hour workshop is designed for actors with varying levels of experience from beginner on-up, who wish to begin a career in television, film, and/or who would like to transition from stage to screen and need to learn basic on-camera techniques. It is also ideal for those actors who have had some on-camera experience, but need to improve proficiency.
The workshop will cover on-camera training for film, television, and commercials in the following areas:
- How to be camera ready, hit a mark, read from a teleprompter.
- Script breakdown: Learning the terminology you need to know in film & television scripts.
- On-Camera Scene Exercises: Using monologues & sides while working alone, and with a scene partner.
- NEW! SELF-TAPE AUDITION SESSION : We walk you through the steps of how to make a quality self-tape audition for online casting submissions, from the type of camera to use, to how to properly light yourself, to efficiently uploading your audition video.
- NEW! THE CASTING TABLE SESSION: Students audition in front of an “intimidating” group of Casting Directors on the other side of the casting table, during a mock on-camera audition session! Actors learn how to minimize stress and maximize their use of camera skills needed to book the job.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARD ACHIEVING YOUR FILM & TELEVISION ACTING
DREAMS BY GETTING THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY
AUDITION FOR AND BOOK ON-CAMERA ROLES!!
SEE YOU ON MAY 5 AT CCSU!