Seeking a diverse cast, featuring a strong African American lead!
The Opera House Players will be holding auditions for SISTER ACT at the Broad Brook Opera House, 107 Main Street, Broad Brook CT on Sunday October 8th and Monday October 9th at 7:00PM. Callbacks will be October 16th at 7:00PM.
Performance Dates are February 9–25 (9 performances: Friday/Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons). Rehearsals will begin in November.
- Please prepare 16-32 bar excerpts from two songs – one upbeat, and one ballad from contemporary Broadway musicals – nothing from Sister Act.
- You must provide sheet music. An accompanist is provided, recorded accompaniment will not be allowed.
- Be prepared to do some dance/movement. Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate shoes. This will not be intimidating, and everyone will be considered regardless of skill level in dance. Be prepared to do cold reading from the script.
- Bring a resume and headshot if you have them.
- Be prepared to outline any potential rehearsal conflicts.
For more information visit www.operahouseplayers.org
Contact director Cheryl Connell at email@example.com with any questions you may have.